Our client is a worldwide supplier of professional hair and beauty products, including electrical appliances, accessories, beauty products and furniture to distributors and retailers in over 40 countries. They are listed on de NYSE and have more than 20.000 employees worldwide.
In Belgium they their 1 European HQ in region.
As part of the further development of this company, they are currently looking for a “Customer Service coordinator” (m/f) focused on the French-speaking customers (mainly from France).
He /she will report to the Manager of this department.
-To assist clients and stores in France and provide them with information. Listen to complaints and remarks.
-In close collaboration with your colleagues, you ensure the resolution of the problems encountered by the customers and stores in France.
- You guide and advise these customers throughout their purchasing process (online, in-store, social networks) in relation to their different points of contact (by phone, email or chat).
- You manage complaints & request for info by delivering the best customer service.
-You are a customer-oriented, enthusiastic and empathetic person.
-You are an organized, punctual person, who has a high quality requirement in his/her work
-You can handle a high degree of autonomy within a role with a broad scope.
-You have an excellent written and spoken mastery of French.
Mastery of Dutch is NOT important. Some knowledge of languages like German is a plus, not a must.
- A full time contract (temp to perm).
- 9 to 5 work week.
- No weekend work- No evening work.
- Full and competitive salary package .
- Role with a broad scope , high degree of autonomy.
- You will operate in an environment that stimulates personal development, team work and career opportunities.